Currently our students are staying at home because of the epidemic. The counseling team cares about students’ mental health, and will launch online counseling service, to guide students cope with psychological difficulties during the quarantine period.
We help deal with these issues:
(1) Emotional problem: depression, anxiety, panic, etc.;
(2) Relational problem: having difficult relation with classmates, teachers, or parents;
(3) Learning problem: having low motivation or difficult with learning.
Procedure: The students themselves can seek for help. The parents can also seek for help if they find their children having problems listed above. They have to follow the procedures and measures listed below.
1. Students seek for help：If a student feels that s/he needs help from school counselor, regarding issues listed above, s/he can contact with the homeroom teacher to seek help. The latter will then notify the school counselors.
2. Parents seek for help on behalf of their children: If a parent finds that his/her child needs psychological help, s/he can contact with the homeroom teacher to seek help. The latter then will send the parent a Referral Letter to fill out, and then forward it to the school counselors.
After the counseling sessions, the counselors will make a record,as well as schedule the next appointment is it is needed.
This program is only used during the quarantine period when student study at home. Once the school starts and students come back to school, this program will stop and we will resume the normal counseling procedure at school.
It is a critial period of epidemic quarantine. The students need to have strong physical and psychological resilience. The online counseling service offered by LWS is aimed to ameliorate students' learning stress, stable their emotion, and strengthen their faith. We work together to get through the epidemic.